Juhi Raghav KhankaThe recipe for these cookies is really simple......
I took one jar of crunchy peanut butter, around 350 gms, 1+1/4 cup powdered sugar and one egg.
In a bowl beat the egg just a little bit and add the peanut butter and sugar. Mix well till the dough comes together.
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Prepare your baking sheet with baking paper or silicone sheet.
Take a small sized ball of dough and shape with your hands you can flatten them or leave them a little thick too.
Bake for 10-12 minutes for slightly soft cookies and for 15-16 minutes for crunchier cookies. The taste will remain the same in both cases. I made half of each kind but preferred the crunchy ones a little more.
After the baking time is over, leave the cookies in the hot but switched off oven for 5-7 minutes and then take out to cool on a wire rack.
Yamini Upadhyay BeniwalVeg Puff Recipe (Makes about 12 puffs)
For the dough
Refined Flour/Maida 2 cup
Butter 50 grams cold
Salt 1 tsp
Ice Cold Water for kneading the dough
Butter 200 grams cold
For the filling
Boiled Potaoes 3 to 4
Chopped carrot 1/2
Chopped capsicum 1/2
Peas boiled 1/2 cup
Cumin 1 tsp
Garam Masala 1/2 tsp
Chat Masala 1 tsp
Amchoor Powder 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
Red chilly powder 1/2 tsp
Roasted Crushed Cumin 1/4th tsp
Turmeric 1/2 tsp
Salt (both regular and black salt)as per taste
Oil 2 tbsp
1. Take maida and rub in the cold butter till the flour has butter all distributed evenly. But take care not to melt the butter too much. Add in the salt and using ice cold water knead a soft dough. Flatten it in a rectangular shape , cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins.
2. Till the dough chills, take the butter between two pieces of parchment paper and with the help of the rolling pin form a square and refrigerate.
3. Now take out the dough and roll in a square shape bigger than the butter slab so that the dough when folded covers the butter. Take out the butter and place between the rolled dough. The butter should be cold but pliable. If it's too cold if it break within the dough when rolled.
Cover the butter from all sides and seal the dough. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Now take out the dough on a floured surface and roll in a long rectangular shape as shown on picture. Fold it letter style as shown in the picture. Cling wrap and refrigerate for 30 mins. Take care not to melt the butter in the process. You have to be quick and gentle whole rolling. If at any point the butter starts melting keep the dough back in the refrigerator and complete the step after 20 to 30 mins.
5. Repeat the above step 4 to 5 times.
6. When resting the dough, prepare the filing so that it cools down till the sheets are ready. Take oil in a kadhai, add cumin. Add the chopped capsicum and fry then add carrots and cook till tender.Add the boiled peas and boiled mashed potatoes with all the masalas. Cook for a minute and take off flame. Add chopped coriander ,mix and let it cool.
7. Take out the dough and roll on a floured surface in a long rectangular shape as shown in the picture. Roll it neither too thick nor thin.Cut into equal sized squares. Place a little filling on one side. Brush water on the edges and seal them. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
8. Preheat the oven @200°C for 10 minutes. Take out the puffs ,give a milk or egg wash and bake for 30 minutes or till golden on top.
Serve warm with ketchup or Chutney with a cup of tea.
Note: Before the final rolling of the dough you cut it in half to make the rolling easy.
Saira NoufalM sorry,, if its is too late for ur replyzz
Chocate sponge by using cake mix nd cake gel, layer syrup the cake, spread whpd cream and lil choc truffle on each layer,,, set cream fully over the cake nd pour truffle on it,,, garnish as u like ,,,,, take chocolate for truffle,, watever u like, milk of dark.
Black forest,, - black sponge using cake mix, layer & syrup the cakes nd spread cream, cherries, nd grated dark chocolate each layer, covers the cake with cream, nd deco as ur choice by sprinkling grated dark choc.
Vanilla choc truffle- vanilla sponge, cream thinly cream on middle pour choc truffle,, cover the cake with cream nd pour truffle on it.
Gordon RosarioI grind the masalas with vinegar only.Masalas should be coarsely ground and everything added to the meat to marinate overnight.Can be kept for a long time as only a little water is used when cooking.But then I don't think it would last long as it would be polished off.
Desi - Videshi
The moment you think of planning a dinner / party / get together, you realize there are two broad preferences people have.
-Desi lovers who enjoy spicy & tangy taste bud spiking stuff...